Manager Software Development
The Manager Software Development is responsible for the line-management of several software engineering teams, which develop and maintain the software of our products and systems, by defining an adequate software environment, standards, way-of-working and other means to execute software development in an efficient way and . The Manager Software Development secures that software is developed according to a defined software development process and quality rules and ensures that the correct result is produced, documented and delivered.Apply
What you will bring with you:
- Bachelor or Master degree from an accredited institution in a relevant subject
- Analytical thinker, flexible, self-starter, energetic and creative
- Broad knowledge of software development processes and procedures.
- Able to create an environment in which people thrive
- Good coaching and people management skills
It is a big plus if you:
- Have several years of experience in a leadership role
- Experience with cloud technology and SAAS solutions
What you will get in return (based on a full-time employment):
- An inspiring, fun and technically interesting assignment and work environment
- A monthly salary between €5400 and €7400
- 27 days off per year
- A number of extra days off (e.g. the period between Christmas and New Year)
- Contribution-free pension (leaving you with more net monthly savings!)
- €250 internet allowance per year
- €250 annual vitality allowance
Who are we?
At Tidalis, we serve customers around the world with advanced solutions that ensure people and goods are transported safely and efficiently in the maritime world. In other words, we make products for shipping traffic, ports and terminals. Customers include the ports of Shanghai, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Los Angeles, Abu Dhabi and Rotterdam, so we really are all over the world. Like our +- 200 employees, with offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Canada and Hong Kong, we are truly a worldwide family.
/ By applying for this position, you agree that your social media presence can be part of our evaluation.