Internship Data Security
Internship securing multicast data streamsApply
For distribution of data within our systems multicast is used in various locations in order for the system to fully function. Inherently, multicast is not very secure on its own. With recent developments in both customer demand and market-wide standards in cyber security, we seek a way to make data streams more secure.
The assignment can be divided into the following steps:
- Which solutions are available for securing multicast?
- What are the requirements for implementing a solution within our product?
- Which solution is most suitable for our product?
- A Proof of Concept for the most suitable solution.
What do we offer?
An innovative, dynamic and ambitious international environment where you can learn a great deal and gain valuable experience. You will work with colleagues who have a passion for technology and like to work with you. You work in an organisation where your creativity can grow to its full potential. Our culture is informal, open and friendly. We focus on our employees, professionalism, responsibility and, above all, enjoyable work. We offer a payment of €400 (Bachelors rate) or €500 (Masters rate) gross per month, flexibility in working hours and working environment.
- A Bachelor’s or a Master’s study in a relevant field (ICT, Mathematics, Electronics or Physics);
- Fluency in English (oral and written). Dutch is a plus;
- Analytical and creative thinking;
- Basic knowledge of networking (unicast, multicast, etc…);
- Affinity with cyber security.
/ By applying for this position, you agree that your social media presence can be part of our evaluation.