Test & Integration Engineer
Test & Integration Engineer in an international environment with real impact on shipping safetyApply
Our solution is often a holistic system integrating commercial-off-the-shelf products like radars, radios, network equioment, meteorological sensors and computer hardware. The Systems Test & Integration Engineer is responsible for the integration of the various systems in the Apeldoorn office and on site. We are looking for candidate with knowledge of Linux, network and system testing. You will perform the test and integration activities that includes the installation and configuration of the Tidalis software products, integration of third party hardware, writing and executing acceptance tests and collaborate with the software development teams. For your role, some travel is expected (up to 10%) within your work area (nationally & internationally).
- Plan and perform configuration, integration and test activities;
- Adapt the Tidalis product configuration to implement customer specific requirements;
- Define, set up and maintain a test system in the factory;
- Integrate custom developed software into the customer system;
- Install the software, integrate and tune the system at the customers premises;
- Host and conduct customer witnessed acceptance tests;
- Customize operational and maintenance manuals;
- Prepare and execute trainings for customers;
- Support system design;
- Support and report to the Project Manager.
Your skills and experience
- Higher degree or experience in a relevant subject (e.g. computer science or electrical engineering);
- Five or more years of experience in a comparable role;
- Knowledge of Linux (Command Line Terminal), (Bash) scripting and LAN networks;
- Communicate (writing and speaking) fluently English and Dutch;
- Hands-on mentality, independent and a quick learner;
- Training skills;
- Understanding the Shipping/Vessel Traffic Management domain is a plus;
- Travel up to 10% may be required, nationally and/or internationally.
/ By applying for this position, you agree that your social media presence can be part of our evaluation.